You've stumbled onto my portfolio where I talk about myself and more importantly the amazing projects I'm involved in!
Who exactly am I?
My name is Abbas Khan and I'm a programmer specialising in game development. I graduated from the University of Gloucestershire's Computer Games Programming course with 1st Class Honours and I'm currently plying my trade as a Junior Programmer at Playsport Games.
My Origin Story
Unfortunately, it's not as interesting as a certain caped crusader's. I learnt to program at the age of 13 and have been developing, improving and creating since then. Initially learning to program with Java and the Android SDK to create a few simple applications. More recently I've become more familiar with TypeScript & Playfab.
Platform: PC, Xbox One & PS4 (Game)
The project contains the following features:
- 2 Game Modes - Arcade Mode and Board Mode
- 15+ Minigames
- Player Customisation
- Bright & Colourful Art Style
- 4-Player Local Multiplayer
- Multiple Controller Support (Dualshock 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360)
Project Type: Individual
Platform: PC (Asset Package)
The Wheicle rigging tool has the following features:
- Full Vehicle Control
- Multiple Drive Types (RWD, FWD & AWD)
- Manual & Automatic Transmission
- Skid Mark Trails
- Suspension & Anti-Roll Bar Functionality
- Brake, Reverse & Front Lights
- Turbo & Exhaust System
- Basic Speedometer & HUD User Interface
If you've got any questions, feel free to get a hold of me!
I use a couple of different social media platforms and if that's not your cup of tea, please do get in touch via email!